Saturday, August 21, 2010

Let's get going

I've always wanted to do a blog, so I figured, what the heck.  You might read it, and then again, you might not.  I did Facebook for awhile, but got tired of it.  I looked, and saw that I had all these friends, and realized that they really weren't my friends, but acquaintances.  Then, I found myself getting upset too much reading stuff, I probably didn't need to be reading.

My day starts early, and I read the Bible, about 6 years ago, I started one of those read the Bible through in year plan, and I've kept it going.  I also read Oswald Chamber's "My Utmost for His Highest", and Charles Spurgeon's Morning Meditation.  I spend a few minutes perusing some of the blogs listed on the right, before I have to get ready for work.

There might be somethings in this blog, that I've copied from bloggers like Tim Challies, and Trevin Wax, so I want to say thanks.

Interesting Stuff:


  1. Malatya - is a documentary of three Christians who were murdered in Turkey inside a Christian publishing company by three teen-age Muslims.  The trailer is below:
  2. How to Become a Successful Religion - this is a little tongue in cheek, but then again there are companies out there doing it now with church growth.  How to Be a Successful Religion at Christianity Today.
  3. Are we as Christians in the United States really suffering, and are we really being persecuted?

    Ghassan from The Global Conversation on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment